Monday, March 26, 2012

Journal Assignment 4: Research of a Comsumer Group

Lowanya Lewis
GEN. Y
  • The colors I wear the most are: Pink, Brown, Blue.
  • Yes, Stripes and Polka dots
  • I wear my own trends & Blazers
  • Favorite brand is Bebe, they have cute ish!
  • I want to see more different and unique things
  • No, things that are my style are over price
  • I shop mostly at stores, Because I don't like to pay shipping and handling prices
  • I spend $500 a month on clothing
  • Yes fashion is a priority, because I like to look nice
Adrienne Collins
GEN X
  • Colors that I wear the most are: Brown, Pink, and Cream
  • Yes I do wear patterns, Floral and colorful pattern
  • Doesn't have a favorite trend, but I see alot of people wearing tights with skirts and jeggings. I like blazers
  • Favorite brand is BCBG, nice good quality clothing; Favorite designer is Dolce & Gabbana
  • I want to see more sizes in shoes & clothing
  • Yes I am able to find what I 'm looking for at the price I want to pay because I always shop sale days
  • I shop on-line, because more sizes are available, So I always find my size. And I shop on stores also some times they have my size
  • I spend $400 a month on clothing
  • Yes fashion is a priority to me because I like to look good and feel pretty. I like to look like a celebrity.
Karen Smith
Baby Boomer
  • Colors I wear the most are Brown and Beige, normally because that all the stores have
  • I wear all kinds of patterns from bold to coloful
  • My favorite current fashion trend is the cuff bracelet and wedges
  • Donna Karen is my favorite brand because i can fit her jeans. I like all designers, different designers create different things
  • I would like to see more clothes in color, everything is blah
  • Yes, I am able to find what im looking for at a price I want to pay, because i don't spend a certain amount of money on clothing. I buy whats on sale
  • I shop at stores, I am old school! I like to feel and see what I am getting
  • I spend $200 a month on clothing
  • Yes fashion is a priority to me because I want to look nice for work

No comments:

Post a Comment